Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “We”, “us” and “our” shall mean Trodat Stamps and Trodatstampszm.com
1. 1. www.trodatstampszm.com website (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Trodat Business Solutions a company incorporated under the company act of the laws of Zambia
2. 2. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Trodat stampszm.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will set a password and receive account confirmation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify Trodatstampszm.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. Trodatstampszm.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
Trodatstampszm.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as customized stamps, non-customized stamps, and stamp accessories. (Collectively, “Products”).
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that Trodatstampszm.com name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Trodatstampszm.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will NOT: 1. Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
2. Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name or information;
3. Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
5. Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
6. Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
7. Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
8. Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
9. Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Pakistan; and
10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
User Warranty & Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by Trodatstampszm.com User data and information provided may be shared by Trodat Business Solutions with its partners.
Exactness Not Guaranteed:
Trodatastampszm.com hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. Before any alterations to certain aspects of your order such as spellings, grammar etc., that a representative from Trodatstampsm.com will call you or send an approval request via the email address which you submitted when placing your order. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within (2) days of it being sent to you.
Intellectual Property Rights:
1. Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Trodatstampszm.com owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Trodatstampszm.com without obtaining authorization from Trodatstampszm.com 2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability:
Trodatstampszm.com has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but Trodatstampszm.com neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service. In no event shall Trodatstampszm.com be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the Services;(b) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;(c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service. Further, Trodatstampszm.com shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond Trodatstampszm.com’s control. The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference. Prices, products and Services may change at Trodatstampszm.com’s discretion.
1. Trodatstampszm.com may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms.
2. If you or Trodatstampszm.com terminates your use of the Website or any Service, Trodatstampszm.com may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and Trodatstampszm.com will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Zambia without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of law.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue uto be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. Trodatstampszm.com does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. Trodatstampszm.com does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to (email).
Product Review Guidelines
1. Brisk and effective content: It is advisable that the content of the review is honest, simple, to-the-point and helpful in the interest of future buyers of the same product. Keep in mind that your review is based on your personal experience of your product choice, timing of the order and demographic contours. 2. Content of the review: The review section in essence is limited to only issues with respect to the product like the quality, comfort level, color, size etc. Please note that reviews written with irrelevant content referring to another product or company will not be published. Moreover, reviews in incomprehensible language, HTML content, promotional campaigns, abusive or defamatory language will not be published.
Trodatstampszm.com has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this Website Trodatastampszm.com reserves the right in its sole discretion, but without any obligation, to make amendments or improvements to, or withdraw or correct any error or omission in any portion of the Service or any Materials without notice.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Zambia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Zambia.
The registered company address of Trodat Business Solutions is:
Contact details for Trodatstampszm.com are set out in the Contact Us section of our Website